Edited to add a link to a printable document, you can find it Download Doublepockettutorial
Cut your 12x12 sheet of designer paper to 8 1/2 x 11. Save the excess strips to make the pull outs. I am using a sheet from Ginger Blossom. Fold it in half both ways. Decide which pattern you want on the front of the card and lay it face up.
1) Cut the right fold line to the middle, I put the bone folder in there for reference.
2) Lay your folded sheet on a piece of Grid Paper and fold up the bottom right hand corner at 2 5/8"
3) Fold the corner in the top right section at 1"
4) Rotate the sheet so the cut line is on the left side now and fold up the bottom right corner at 3 3/4".
5) Fold the top left quarter over to the right side. This photo also shows you where you will run your SNAIL adhesive later.
6) Now fold the bottom half up.
7) You can now add a strip of the contrasting side of the paper to the bottom pocket to make is stand out. I used the 1" strip that was left over. I put my strip behind the bottom pocket.
8) Then fold the left side over, this is the front of your card.
Now you have the basic steps to do this. Following are some additional photos.
Now you can apply your SNAIL to close up the card.
I use my piercing tool to pick up a mini glue dot
Place the glue dots along the sides of the pockets to keep them closed. You can also do this with your SNAIL before you adhere the bottom flap up.
Here are the inserts for each pocket.
Have fun, this is a very easy card!!