I CASE'd this card from page 28 of the Holiday Catalog with the Perfectly Preserved Bundle (Clear #129944 or Wood #129943). The Bundle includes the Perfectly Preserved stamp set AND the coordinating Cannery Set Framelits Dies.
I stamped the apples without a Stamp-a-ma-jig as I have the clear mounted version of the set and it was super easy. I cut the toothpick with my Craft & Rubber Scissors and slipped it under the bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
What a fun and easy card to make!!
Order the supplies to make one yourself in my Online Store.
**Available now- MDS2!! Get your 30 day FREE trial HERE
Also, when you JOIN MY TEAM in August, you will receive the Howl-o-ween Printers Tray Project Kit.
- Shop 24/7 in my Online Store - Earn hostess dollars with orders of $150 or more! Check the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off including the 99 cent Fabric!
- Join me for some Stampin' Fun! - My Calendar of Events
- For every $50 you spend with me, you earn a Barb's Bonus Buck. Get more details HERE.
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive my Extreme Project Tutorials each month.
- Purchase your Dauber Box HERE.
- Join my team of demonstrators with a customizable Starter Kit for only $99!!