Awesome tree ornaments!
Second post for the day. What a fun project to do with kids. This is from Arika, one of the Stampin' Up! concept artists.
Order your Cookie Stamps in my ONLINE STORE today!!
Here are her directions:
Making Salt Dough is so easy. All you do is:
- Combine 4 cups of flour and 1 cup of salt, and then slowly add 1-1/2 cups of water while stirring.
- Knead the dough for about five minutes.
- Roll the dough on a floured surface, to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Stamp the cookie stamp onto an ink pad and then press it into the dough.
BARB'S TIP: Have a wet and dry cloth nearby. After stamping the cookie stamp into the dough from the ink pad, clean it off so you don't transfer the salt and flour onto your stamp pad.
- Use a small circle cookie cutter to cut out the stamped image.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees F.
This would be a very simple Christmas craft with the kiddos.