Frosty is back!!! With the Best of Snow set, you get a mini Frosty image. He is so adorable!! I also used the snowflake image in this set for my background stamping.
I stamped Frosty in Jet Black StazOn and colored him in with my Stampin' Write Markers (see list below). I punched him out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch and layered him onto a 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punched from the Silver Glimmer Paper.
Silver Glimmer Paper (order it HERE) is on sale for only $3.47 per package through Monday so stock up!!
Supplies used - click the item to view/order it on my Online Store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
- Best Of Snow Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Petite Pairs - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Petite Pairs Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
- Marina Mist 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- 1-3/4 Inch Circle Punch
- 2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch
- Large Oval Punch
- Marina Mist Stampin Write Marker
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
- Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Marker
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
- 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers (Gumball Green)