The Perfect Mix stamp set is shown on page 35 of the Occasions Catalog. It is such a cute set if you scroll to the bottom of this post, you can find a few more cards made with it.
My card for you today uses the dozen eggs and our Watercolor Pencils.
Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Bermuda Bay: 5 ” x 3 ¾”
Whisper White: 4 ¾ ” x 3 ½”
Shimmery White: 4” x 3”, scrap
Designer Series Paper: 4 ¾” x 2”
1.Stamp the eggs on the Shimmery White Cardstock with Basic Black ink, crop using the largest Stitched Oval and the Big Shot.
2. Stamp the greeting in Basic Black ink, on the scrap of Shimmery White cardstock and crop it with the Classic Label Punch.
3. Color the eggs with the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen.
4. Use a Sponge Dauber and Bermuda Bay Ink to add some color around the edge of the oval die cut and very lightly around the greeting.
5. Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Whisper White layer and then to the layer of Bermuda Bay.
6. Wrap the ribbon around the seam and tie into a bow, add this layer to the card base.
7. Add the carton of eggs image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add the greeting where shown.
Free Tutorial for any order placed with me that uses my February Host Code 942J7WVK this month. Any size order will receive this emailed file. IF your order is at least $50 and you use the Host code, I will also gift you a package of our Rhinestone Basic Jewels in addition to the FREE Sale-a-bration item you will receive. If your order is over $150, do not use the host code and take the Stampin' Rewards for yourself, I will still send you the tutorial and the Rhinestones. More info.......
Order in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!? Looking for a discount on your own purchases but don't really want to sell it? You can do either or both!! Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator means you do it your way. You can enjoy the discount, have a class or two and make a little money to support your stamping addiction or you can make it a full time business. Get more information HERE.