1. Crop one 2" end of the Whisper White piece with the trio of houses, stamp greeting and house in Cherry Cobbler and the trees in Garden Green.
2. Run one end of the DSP strip through the Big Shot with the heart tag topper die and adhere behind the row of houses. Add the strip of Cherry Cobbler leaving about 1/8" of it showing.
3. Run the large layer of white through the Big Shot with the Quilt Top Folder and add to the layer of Cherry Cobbler.
4. Place "joy" greeting on a clear block curving it, ink it in Garden Green and stamp on piece of Garden Green. Add this to the Cherry Cobbler layer where shown.
5. Wrap the ribbon around this panel and secure it to the back with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Add tag to the main layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Add main layer to card base.
8. Color three of the small pearls with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend Marker while they are still on the backing sheet. Allow them to dry and add them to the card where shown.
When you shop in my Online Store www.shoppingwithbarb.com it helps me create more fun and amazing content for you. I have a VIP Facebook page for my customers and share exclusive projects there as well as free gifts with purchase when you shop using my monthly Host Code. I am here to help you so if you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE project tutorial for any order that uses my December Host Code W7TFRUUG, if your order is over $50, I will mail you a sampling of our Brand New Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins. (100) These are in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.
Click to View the Holiday Catalog Products!
Shop the Year End Clearance! - save up to 80%!
Join my Color Me Happy Club and receive the Stampin' Blends
over the course of four months
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Join my Wheel Ink on it Stampers Team
December Host Code: W7TFRUUG