Yesterday's post was all about the 2015-2017 In Colors retiring at the end of May. Today, I have a group of cards that use these In Colors along with the Flourishing Phrases Bundle.
In Color Cardstock: 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” (2 of each color)
Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 3 ½” x 5” (one for each of 5 cards)
1. Score and fold Whisper White Thick cardstock in half for five card bases.
2. Using the Big Shot and Precision Base Plate, crop each color of cardstock with the large flourish thinlit in the set.
3. Stamp “just a note” in the bottom right corner of the five smaller Whisper White pieces using each of the In Colors.
4. Attach the stamped white layers to the In Color cardstock layers that you took the die cut from and then to the card bases.
5. Squeeze some Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the Silicone Craft Sheet. Place the die cut upside down and use a sponge to apply glue to the die cut. Add it to the Whisper White layers.
6. Attach small pearls to small circles on the die cut pieces.
7. Stack cards (Watermelon Wonder card on top) with envelopes and tie with piece of Watermelon striped ribbon.
Order these products in my store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com, see below for my Free Gift with Purchase in April.
My April Gift with Purchase is seven 6x6 sheets of Glimmer Paper, click the photo or click HERE to read all the details about the colors. Place your orders with my Host Code A3Z3GCC4 and I will email you my April tutorial AND if your mdse amount is $40 or more, I will gift you with the Glimmer Paper.
All orders placed with me in April via my store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com will receive this emailed tutorial with supply lists and instructions to create eight different cards. Use my Host Code A3Z3GCC4 to earn this FREE!!
Watch my YouTube channel here!
Check out the new OCCASIONS CATALOG
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
April Host Code: A3Z3GCC4