Here's a super cute and simple treat for someone sweet. Use the Fry Box Bigz L Die and whip up a few of these in no time.
Mossy Meadow or Blushing Bride – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
Birthday Bouquet DSP – 4” x 5-1/4”
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – scrap
Whisper White – scrap
1. Die-cut Mossy Meadow or Blushing Bride card stock using the Fry Box Bigz L Die and your Big Shot Machine.
2. Place the piece of the Birthday Bouquet DSP over the larger area of the Fry Box Die and run through the Big Shot.
3. Crease and fold the Fry Box die cut on all score lines using the Bone Folder.
4. Adhere the DSP insert to the inside back of the box, add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the sides and assemble.
5. Stamp the Honeycomb Happiness sentiment in Mossy Meadow or Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White card stock and crop using the Label Bracket Punch.
6. Crop Decorative Label Punch shape from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
7. Adhere both pieces to the box with Stampin' Dimensionals and add a few pearls under the greeting.
8. Tie Whisper White Cotton Ribbon into a bow and attach with a Glue Dot.
9. Fill the box with some yummy chocolates and you have an adorable Valentine’s Treat!
January Host Code – please enter this code –YWVXCZBH
when you place your online orders in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
I will send you a FREE gift if your merchandise total is over $35
to thank you for shopping with me!!
**Please note, if your order is over $150,
please don't use the code and take the hostess rewards for yourself.
Join my team of demonstrators during Sale-a-bration and receive an additional $30 in product and your Starter Kit ships FREE saving you another 10%!!! Join with me today!!