I found a baby card on Pinterest using this design and thought it would be perfect for a couple of Graduation Cards I needed last month.
The cards use the Pure Gumption set (order it in Clear #126317 or Wood #132067) and the main image piece is cut from our Oval Framelits (order them #129381). Wondering the sizes of the Oval Framelits? I happen to have that information for you. 🙂
1-1/4 x 2-3/16
1-11/16 x 2-5/8
2-1/8 x 3-1/16
2-9/16 x 4-1/2
3 x 3-15/16
3-7/16 x 4-3/8
After I cut the oval with my Big Shot, I stamped the images and greeting. I then placed it on my main card base where I wanted it and pierced around the oval with my Paper-Piercing Tool (order it #126189) and the Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack (order it #129387).
I added a few Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of my stamped piece and placed it inside the pierced oval.
- While you are shopping, be sure to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for additional retired items with
savings up to 60% off!
- Participate in my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step
tutorials each month, free stamp sets and free buddie goodies!
- FREE Catalogs, I have FREE Catalogs for you, find out how to get yours HERE.
- The June Paper Pumpkin will be here before you know it. Sign up today to
start your subscription with me, go to www.barbspaperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- All Online orders placed with me receive a Green Card. Green isn't the
color of the card, it means you can reuse it.
would love for you to Like Me on Facebook!
Through June 30th, get 25% off these stamp sets
$17.96 Sassy Salutations Wood 132070
$13.46 Sassy Salutations Clear 126707
$14.96 Sweet Essentials Wood 132085
$11.21 Sweet Essentials Clear 126457
$21.71 Petite Pairs Wood 128706
$15.71 Petite Pairs Clear 122497
Get 25% off select Digital Downloads and Print Products, click HERE for the details.