How fun and cheerful is this card. I used the Flower Patch stamp and coordinating Flower Fair Framelits, Sassy Salutations and the Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape.
The Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape is in the Occasions Catalog and will no longer be available after June 2nd.
I used it as a border strip on this card and love how it looks.
TIP: The Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair Framelits can be purchased in a Bundle to save you 15%.
I used the Color Coach for my color combo and I love it. The Color Coach is on the Retiring List and it's 50% off!!
Here are the measurements and instructions for my card:
Soft Sky – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Basic Black – 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
Whisper White 4-1/2 x 3-1/4, scraps for stamped images
1. Stamp flower and leaf images (from Flower Patch) in Soft Sky, Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black and Blackberry Bliss as shown.
2. Die cut the two flowers and two leaves with the Flower Fair Framelits and the Big Shot, and punch the flower middle with the 3/4 Circle Punch.
3. Layer all flowers and leaves and add a Rhinestone to the center.
4. Add the diagonal stripe pattern of Washi Tape to the left edge of the Whisper White panel.
5. Stamp greeting (from Sassy Salutations) in Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White panel and adhere to the Basic Black layer.
5. Add flower to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Adhere panel to main card base.
Supply List – order at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
Lots of great deals still available. Check THIS PAGE on my blog and bookmark it. Looking for downloadable lists? I have them here – regular and Larger type.
The perfect gift for Mother's Day, a prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription! Order one of these options in my store and email or hand deliver this cute certificate to mom with her redemption code.
Choose one of the options below