Perfect Plum is a color I love but don't use often and I love it on this card. We rolled the Gingham Wheel across my ink pad and then used the edge of a clear stamp case to line it up perfectly along the card.
The Five Way Flower Single Stamp added the perfect focal point. We also added some fun paper piercing and a couple of Regals Candy Dots.
Stamps: Five Way Flower #131088, A Round Array Wood #1129087 or Clear #129090
Ink: Perfect Plum
Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch #127811, 7/8" Scallop Circle PUnch #129404
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack #126187, Stampin' Pierce Mat #126199
Embellishments – Regals Candy Dots #130932
Order your Stampin' Up! Supplies in my Online Store
What's Going On:
- Mystery Hostess Party – place your orders in my Online Store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com and use Hostess Code 4WU4JXMK for your chance to win the hostess benefils. Click HERE for details!
- Buy Three, Get One Free Designer Series Paper ends July 31st, Click HERE for details.
- Join my team by August 31st and receive a FREE Project Kit in your Starter Kit, Click HERE for the scoop.
- Participate in my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month, free stamp sets and free buddie goodies!
- Carve your own stamps!! The NEW Undefined kit makes it easy, Click HERE for details!
- Sign up today to start your Paper Pumpkin subscription with me and get your first two months for only $10 each!, go to www.barbspaperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- All Online Orders placed with me receive a Green Card. Green isn't the color of the card, it means you can reuse it.
- View MY DIGITAL STUDIO software & downloads HERE.
- I would love for you to Like Me on Facebook!
- Follow me on Pinterest.