I have a fun treat box for you today, it uses our Mini Pizza Boxes and the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. The pizza boxes are the perfect size for small treats or even cookies!
Scroll down for a printable file.
Cutting & Scoring:
Merry Little Christmas DSP: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
Window Sheet: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
Whisper White card stock: Two 2” x 3” scraps for stamping image & punching
- Use the Layering Circles Framelits to die-cut a 2-3/8” window in the lid of the Mini Pizza Box. You may have to run it through the Big Shot 2-3 times to cut through the thicker chipboard.
- Add 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” Window Sheet to the inside of the window with Tear & Tape. Assemble the box.
- Die-cut a circle of the same size from the center of a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” of Merry Little Christmas DSP. Adhere with SNAIL to the box top. Optional: add leftover circle to the inside.
- Stamp Cookie Cutter Christmas reindeer in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White card stock. Color in with Stampin’ Blends Markers in Crumb Cake, Bronze & Cherry Cobbler. Add a little Wink of Stella shimmer to the nose.
- Punch out the reindeer with the Cookie Cutter Punch. Punch out a second shape to adhere to the back, covering up the bleed-thru ink. *Pop up onto box top with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitch Ribbon and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Fill with a cookie, candy, gift card or a small gift for an awesome stocking stuffer!
FREE project tutorial for any order that uses my November Host Code KWQ7WUF4, if your order is over $45, I will mail you a set of 5 Stitched Felt Embellishments in December. Click the pictures for details.
Click to View the Holiday Catalog Products!
Shop the Clearance Rack -up to 80% savings!
Join my Color Me Happy Club and receive all the Stampin' Blends
and the Color Me Happy Bundle over the course of four months
Paper Pumpkin – Join with me
Join my Wheel Ink on it Stampers Team
October Host Code: KWQ7WUF4