Have you gotten this bundle yet?? If not, you need it. 🙂
I just love this cute owl and the "BOO" greeting!! Here are the supplies, measurements and instructions for this fun Halloween card.
Stamps: Howl-o-ween Treat Stamp Set/Boo to You Framelits Bundle #140839W or #140840C BUNDLES SAVE YOU 15%!!
Paper: Thick Whisper White #140272; Tangerine Tango #111349; Schoolhouse DSP #138187; Black Glimmer Paper #139605; Basic Black #121045; Crushed Curry #131199
Ink: Archival Black Stamp Pad #140931
Misc: 2” Circle Punch #133782; 2-1/2 Circle Punch #120906; Lucky Stars Embossing Folder #135817, Confetti Stars Border Punch #135861 Big Shot #113439, Snail Adhesive #104332; Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430 Fine-Tip Glue Pen #138309
Whisper White – 5 ½” x 8 ½ , scraps for owl
Tangerine Tango – 3-3/4” x 5”
Basic Black – scrap for 2" circle punch
DSP – 4” x 3
Black Glimmer Strip ½” x 4
Crushed Curry – Scrap for circle
1. Fold 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of thick Whisper White cardstock and crease.
2. Stamp owl with archival black ink on white scrap cardstock
3. Using Big Shot, emboss tangerine tango piece with Lucky Stars folder. Using Boo to You framelits, cut out owl. Cut out Boo with black glimmer paper.
4. Punch 2” circle from scrap of Crushed Curry CS. Punch out 2 ½ circle from scrap of Black CS. Punch out black stars with glimmer paper.
5. Using snail adhesive, attach tangerine piece to white CS base. Attach DSP. Attach black glimmer strip.
6. Attach circles. Attach owl with dimensionals. Attach "Boo" and small stars with fine tip glue pen.
September Hostess code – please enter this code – KNUWR2Y7
when you place your online orders in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
I will send you a FREE gift if your merchandise total is over $35
to thank you for shopping with me!!
**Please note, if your order is over $150,
please don't use the code and take the hostess rewards for yourself.
Join Paper Pumpkin by October 10th and Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. $1 will be donated for current subscribers receiving the October Kit. Let's raise some money!!!