It's here, it's here, the New Envelope Punch Board that is!! (Order yours HERE) Now you can create 66 different sized envelopes to match any card size you may need to make. This board is lightweight, portable, compact and sturdy and you NEED it!!
Here is a video by Brian Pilling of Stampin' Up! showing you how easy it is to use.
Order it today in my Online Store item #133774
You can also use it to create boxes!!!
*It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
*It’s really easy to use.
*It’s small, lightweight, super portable and easy to store.
*Due to it's compact size and weight, you could use anywhere – watching a soccer match, at the park, at a friend’s for craft night, in front of the TV-anywhere.
*It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
*It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of items to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
*The $19.95 price is incredible-especially for a tool that does so much!
*It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
What's Going On:
- Mystery Hostess Party – place your orders in my Online Store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com for your
chance to win the hostess benefils.
- Stampin' Specials, Click HERE for details.
- Participate in my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step
tutorials each month, free stamp sets and free buddie goodies!
- Sign up today to start your Paper Pumpkin subscription with me, go to www.barbspaperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- All Online Orders placed with me receive a Green Card. Green isn't the
color of the card, it means you can reuse it.
- View MY DIGITAL STUDIO software & downloads HERE.
- I would love for you to Like Me on Facebook!
- Follow me on Pinterest.