The Retiring Lists are up and you can view them HERE!
I am sure sad to see this die go. I have gotten alot of use out of the Two Tags Bigz Die (Order it # and I am keeping it.
One of the projects I have done with it is to create a basket from two of the larger tags.
This one of the many small "thank you" gifts for my mom as she and my brother are taking care of my kids while I am in Fiji.
Cut two of the larger tags and fold on the score lines
Cut another piece of card stock in the same color to 2 3/4 x 6 3/4
Score the 2 3/4 side at 1/2" and 2 1/4"
Score the 6 3/4 side at 2" and 4 3/4"
Fold up the edges and adhere to the tags to create the basket"
See the retiring stamp set list –
See the retiring accessories list -
- While you are shopping, be sure to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for additional retired items with savings up to 60% off!
- View all the Retiring Stamp Sets and Accessories HERE.
- Join my team today-Add sneak peak items from the NEW Catalog to your Starter Kit and I will send you a fun gift, click HERE for the scoop.
- Participate in my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month, free stamp sets and free buddie goodies!
- Participate in my Be a Big Shot at Home Club and I will give you a $150 Gift Certificate to purchase anything you want, get the deets HERE!
- FREE Catalogs, I have FREE Catalogs for you, find out how to get yours HERE.
- The May Paper Pumpkin will be here before you know it. Sign up today to start your subscription with me, go to www.barbspaperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- All Online orders placed with me receive a Green Card. Green isn't the color of the card, it means you can reuse it.
I would love for you to Like Me on Facebook!