How fun is this card, thanks to Deb Valder for sharing it on a recent Stampin' Up! webinar for demonstrators. I made a couple different color versions. They both use the Party This Way stamp set and the Brights Buttons. You can get either item FREE with a $50 order this month or spend $100 and get them both!!
BARB'S TIP: I used a Floss Threader to get the three pieces of twine through that tiny hole in the tag. You can get them in the toothbrush/toothpaste section of your local drugstore.
Stamps: Party This way (choose it FREE with a $50 order this month)
Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Brights Patterns Stack
Ink: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Collection, Scallop Border Punch, Small Oval Punch (balloons), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlit Set (Happy Birthday tag)
Embellishments: White Baker's Twine, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Brights Buttons choose it FREE with a $50 order this month
- FREE 30 DAY TRIAL of My Digital Studio!! Download yours HERE!
- Start You Own Business with Barb - save $50 on the Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-bration! Have fun, get creative, and make money!
- Shop 24/7 in my Online Store - It's Sale-a-bration time . . . Choose FREE products with every $50 your order! Earn hostess dollars with orders of $150 or more!
- Join me for some Stampin' Fun! - My Calendar of Events
- It's SALE-A-BRATION Time! Choose free product when you order $50 or more!
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month.
- Purchase your Dauber Box HERE.