Remember this nifty Gate Fold Card I shared with you recently? This Love Note was my inspiration for that card. I love inking the Triple Treat Flower in different colors and stamping it on different colors of card stock and PUNCHING IT OUT!!
I stamped the flower in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the Fancy Flower Punch, then on Baja Breeze in Baja Breeze ink and used the 5-Petal Flower Punch and a third time in Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla card stock and used the 1/2 Circle Punch on the middle.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Triple Treat Flower (Free in March with a $50 order)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 1/2 Circle Punch
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestoen Brads, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
- FREE 30 DAY TRIAL of My Digital Studio!! Download yours HERE!
- Start You Own Business with Barb - save $50 on the Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-bration! Have fun, get creative, and make money!
- Shop 24/7 in my Online Store - It's Sale-a-bration time . . . Choose FREE products with every $50 your order! Earn hostess dollars with orders of $150 or more!
- Join me for some Stampin' Fun! - My Calendar of Events
- It's SALE-A-BRATION Time! Choose free product when you order $50 or more!
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month.
- Purchase your Dauber Box HERE.