Fun use for the Envelope Liners Framelits, A pouch that you can use for a slim gift, invitation to a party, gift cards and cocoa packets.
I started with a piece of Smoky Slate Textured 12x12 Cardstock from the Holiday Catalog. I am using the middle sized Envelope Liner so I cut my paper to 5-1/2 x 10-1/2 and folded it in half so it measures 5-1/2 x 5-1/4. I placed it on a cutting pad on my Magnetic Platform with the fold inside the die and ran it through the Big Shot.
Open the pouch and lay it on your Stampin' Trimmer to score the sides and top. See photo tutorial below.
1. Lay the pouch on the Trimmer short side at the top and align the edges in the track and score. Flip over and do the same thing to the other side
2. Lay the pouch on the Trimmer with the long side at the top and align the edge with the track and score.
3. Use a Bone Folder to create crisp folds on all score lines.
4. Cut off two of the skinny side pieces as shown in #3
5. Add Sticky Strip as shown in #3 and adhere together to form a pouch.
I stamped my pouch with the snowflake in the Best of Snow stamp set with Smoky Slate Ink. I added the cute little tag with a stamp from the same set stamped in Island Indigo. I wrapped some fo the yummy Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon around the pouch and added a package of hot chocolate and a Bogdon's Peppermint Stick.
Using the smallest liner die, you can create gift card holders!!
Cut your paper to 3-1/2 x 10 and use the same instructions. However, I cut the front flap off rather than folding it down.
Supplies for Smoky Slate Cocoa Pack:
Holiday Sale - through December 2nd
Weekly Deals - November 26th - December 2nd
20% off your Online Order - through December 2nd
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit - while suplies last
Whole Lot of Love Valentine's Day Promotion starts today!