Note: My "You Might be a Psychic" retiring stamp set contest ends tonight at midnight, get the details HERE.
Who doesn't love a Smiley Face? I used the Sneak Peak set called A Round Array (Order it in Clear #129090) to stamp the solid Scallops all over the background. You can also get the stamp set and the 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch in the Spring Suprise Bundle at a 15% discount through May 30th (Order the Bundle #133899)
The cute smiley face is from the Itty Bitties stamp set from the Spring Catalog (Order is #128939). Rumor has it that the Itty Bitties set will not be in the new catalog so if you like it, get it now!
I have been using the Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon (#124145) alot lately and I just love it on this card. I stamped the "you make me smile" greeting, also in the A Round Array set in black and punched it out with the 7/8" Scallop Punch and then layered on a 1" Circle and then on a 1 1/4 Scallop. Just looking at this card, I can't help but smile!!
Stamps: Itty Bitties, A Round Array
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: 7/8 Scallop Circle, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punches,
Embellishments: Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon
- Shopping with Barb 24/7 in my Online Store
- Check the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Join my team today and I will send you a fun gift, click HERE for the scoop.
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month.
- Like me on Facebook, Click to Like Me!
- Participate in my Be a Big Shot at Home Club and I will give you a $150 Gift Certificate to purchase anything you want, get the deets HERE!
Shopping with Barb, place your Online orders anytime!