A card from a recent Technique Geeks Class, I call it From 1, 2, 3. Take a large image, stamp it then punch it out in different areas. Place them on your project for a fun look.
If you are looking to learn new Techniques, I sell my Technique Geek Files, check it out HERE on my blog.
Thanks for looking, order your supplies in my
Online Store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
Stamps: World Treasures C#126767 or W#132100
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot Machine #113439, Argyle Embossing Folder#127750, Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003, Postge Stamp Punch #122344
Order your Stampin' Up! Supplies in my Online Store
- Mystery Hostess Party - place your orders in my Online Store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com and use Hostess Code 4WU4JXMK for your chance to win the hostess benefils. Click HERE for details!
- Buy Three, Get One Free Designer Series Paper ends July 31st, Click HERE for details.
- Join my team by August 31st and receive a FREE Project Kit in your Starter Kit, Click HERE for the scoop.
- Participate in my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month, free stamp sets and free buddie goodies!
- Carve your own stamps!! The NEW Undefined kit makes it easy, Click HERE for details!
- Sign up today to start your Paper Pumpkin subscription with me and get your first two months for only $10 each!, go to www.barbspaperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- All Online Orders placed with me receive a Green Card. Green isn't the color of the card, it means you can reuse it.
- View MY DIGITAL STUDIO software & downloads HERE.
- I would love for you to Like Me on Facebook!
- Follow me on Pinterest.