Had some fun with our Silver Stampin' Glitter and the Smoky Slate Embossing Powder. I mixed two teaspoons of Smoky Slate Embossing Powder with one teaspoon of the Silver Stampin' Glitter to create this glittery embossig powder.
Stamp any image from the Christmas Collectibles stamp set in Versamark on Whisper White card stock, pour on the blinged out embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
After I punched out the blinged out ornament, I punched another ornament in Basic Gray, cut it up the middle and attached each piece to the back of my ornament. This gives it a bit more definition. The little Merry Christmas Greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and I put everything on a tag cut in Smoky Slate Textured Cardstock with one of the Chalk Talk Framelits. I created a bunch of these for a Christmas Tag Swap last month.
- Smoky Slate 12" X 12" Textured Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Basic Gray 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Christmas Collectibles Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Christmas Ornament Punch
- Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
- Gold & Silver Stampin' Glitter
- Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Versamark Pad
- Heat Tool
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents