This is a copy of the card shown on page 11 of the Holiday Catalog. Thanks to my friend Joyce for bringing it to my attention. I made one and gave it to her.
The Stampin' Supplies List for the Holiday Catalog says that the designer used Old Olive ink for the wreath but I found it was a bit too dark for me so I opted to stamp the wreath in Pear Pizzazz.
It is a bit hard to see in the photo but I ran my Whisper White Pennant through the Big Shot Machine with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. The word was cut from the Gold Foil Sheets and I always use a piece of Waxed Paper between the paper and the die.
- Wonderful Wreath Wood-Mount Stamp
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Expressions Thinlits Dies