The Good as Gold Card Kit is one of the Sale-a-bration choices this year and I love it. The gold dots are super shiny and give the cards that little something extra.
See all the Sale-a-bration choices on the flyer HERE.
I made the card on the right like the sample in the Sale-a-bration Brochure. The card on the left was CASE'd from a swap I received from Julie Davison. I cut one of the Good as Gold cards in half. Mounted it on a piece of Basic Black and attached it to a Bermuda Bay card base. The gold strips were cut off the bottom of one of the envelope liners also included in the kit.
The flower image is from the Petal Parade stamp set which is also a Sale-a-bration choice. I stamped it in Tangerine Tango and punched it out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch and layered it on a 1-3/8" Circle Punch in Bermuda Bay. The circles were layered on a piece of Pistachio Pudding card stock punched with the Blossom Punch.
Here are a couple of mini cards I made with the kit. I simply cut them in half and created my own envelopes with the Envelope Punch Board.
Order the supplies in my store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
SPECIAL - All orders of $45 or more placed in my Online Store this week that use this Hostess Code K39QS2VG will receive a FREE gift from me. You can start shopping at www.shoppingwithbarb.com and don't forget if your order is $50 or more, you will also get to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item.
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.
- Weekly Deals continue, add any of these discounted items to your order and when you reach $50, choose a Sale-a-bration item FREE! Download Sab-flyer
- NEW Texture Boutique Machine - Small, compact machine designed for embossing folders.
- Sans & Stripes Alphabet - the newest addition to our Photopolymer Sets
- BRAND NEW - Customizable Circle Monogram stamps- See some samples I created HERE