Pulled out my Naturals Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper to create these bookmarks for a swap with some local friends.
I stamped an image from the Round Array stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on Melon Mambo Card Stock and punched it out with the 1-1/4" Scallop Punch.
The greeting is from the Loving Thoughts set and the banners were cut with the largest die in the Bitty Banners Framelits set.
I added some Gold Baker's Twine to the top of the tag to finish it off.
Fun project, I hope the gals like it.
You can order the supplies to create your own bookmarks in my Online Store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com and if your order is over $50, you can choose one of the Sale-a-bration items. Check out the items Download Sab-flyer!
- Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper
- A Round Array Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- A Round Array Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Loving Thoughts - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Loving Thoughts - Wood Mount
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- Bitty Banners Framelits Die
- Gold Baker's Twine
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.
- Weekly Deals continue, add any of these discounted items to your order and when you reach $50, choose a Sale-a-bration item FREE! Download Sab-flyer
- While supplies last, our Valentine Items are still available.
- NEW Texture Boutique Machine - Small, compact machine designed for embossing folders.
- Sans & Stripes Alphabet - the newest addition to our Photopolymer Sets
- BRAND NEW - Customizable Circle Monogram stamps- See some samples I created HERE