How cute is this!! It is a little treat made with the NEW Spiral Flower Originals Die from the Occasions Catalog and a small sucker.
I used Strawberry Slush card stock for my flower. (For basic flower instructions, scroll down for a Video Link at the bottom of this post) You roll the flower around a fat pencil, pen or paintbrush and then punch a hole in the last scallop. Insert the stick and add two large oval punch outs in Old Olive for the leaves. I used the Fringe Scissors on the edges of my leaves.
Little tag was stamped with a greeting from the Fabulous Phrases set. The tiny flower is from the Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set, you can earn it FREE with a $50 order!! I added a Daffodil Delight Candy Dot to the center.
- Spiral Flower Originals Die
- Large Oval Punch
- Modern Label Punch
- Fringe Scissors
- Fabulous Phrases - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Fabulous Phrases Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Brights Candy Dots
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad
- Banner Blast Wood-Mount Stamp Set - FREE with a $50 order!
- Banner Blast Clear-Mount Stamp Set - FREE with a $50 order!
Don't forget that you will receive a FREE Make & Take Kit with your $50 orders this weekend. If your order is over $100, you will receive FREE shipping in the form of a refund. Get all the details HERE.