This was one of my Monthly Card Buffet Cards last month and it was a big hit. The bright colors made us all long for Spring. We used the Banner Blast stamp set and the Banner Punch, both of the items can be earned FREE during Sale-a-bration.
We stamped random banner images from the Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set and punched them out with the Banner Punch. We then placed them along the line created with the Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.
We trimmed off about 1/2" from the right edge of the front of the card using the Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Attachment with the Small Scallop Blade. Add a strip of Polka Dot Paper from the Perfect Polka Dot Designer Series Paper in Daffodil Delight to the inside of the cards so it would show when the card is closed.
Order any of these items in my store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
- Only 17 days left to Sale-a-brate, click to download the Sale-a-bration flyer Download Sab-flyer
- 25th Anniversary Best of stamp sets available through March 31st, click HERE for more info on how you can earn a FREE stamps by purchasing these sets.
- Every Tuesday, new items are featured as the Weekly Deals, most of these items are discounted 25% for the week, check them out HERE.
- Would you like to be notified when I update my blog? You can receive updates for my blog by following me on Bloglovin via Facebook or Email, click HERE to get started.
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.