Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Stampin' Up! has numerous shades of green to choose from and I think Gumball Green is the perfect St. Patrick's Day green. I had a hostess request I use this color at a recent workshop. This is one of the cards I came up with. It didn't make it to her class but I do like it.
I started with the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog because one of the coordinating colors in this paper is Gumball Green. I grabbed some of my In Color Core'dinations Card Stock in Gumball Green and ran it throught the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Folder (FREE Sale-a-bration choice). did some gentle sanding with the Stampin' Sanding Block to make some of the dots pop.
Added a set of stamped and punched banners with the Banner Blast stamp set and Banner Punch (FREE Sale-a-bration choices) across the top left corner and did a fun little trick with my greeting. I stamped the greeting in Gumball Green, punched it out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch and layered it on one of the Circle Framelits. I then cut an Island Indigo Starburst circle with the Starburst Framelits and cut out the middle with a Circle Framelit to create a ring. Placed ring around my greeting to create some nifty visual interest.
Order these items in my store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
- Only 14 days left to Sale-a-brate, click to download the Sale-a-bration flyer Download Sab-flyer
- 25th Anniversary Best of stamp sets available through March 31st, click HERE for more info on how you can earn a FREE stamps by purchasing these sets.
- Every Tuesday, new items are featured as the Weekly Deals, most of these items are discounted 25% for the week, check them out HERE.
- Would you like to be notified when I update my blog? You can receive updates for my blog by following me on Bloglovin via Facebook or Email, click HERE to get started.
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.