This was one of the make & take projects for a workshop earlier this month. We made the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and stamped images from the Petal Parade Sale-a-bration stamp set on it.
The card is 3x6 folded in half. We stamped the same images on the 1-1/2" x 3" strip of Whisper White and added the fun Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim under it. The strip of Sahara Sand on the bottom helps the ribbon pop.
The guests had their choice of greeting from the Just Sayin' stamp set and they could cut it out with the coordinating Framelit from Word Bubble Framelits Collection.
If you order the stamps with the framelits Stampin' Up! calls it a bundle and you will save 15%!
Just Sayin' Bundles
We added a small flower with a rhinestone in the middle of the flower punched with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for a bit more color.
Order the supplies in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
Sale-a-bration item - Petal Parade
- Only 18 days left to Sale-a-brate, click to download the Sale-a-bration flyer Download Sab-flyer
- 25th Anniversary Best of stamp sets available through March 31st, click HERE for more info on how you can earn a FREE stamps by purchasing these sets.
- Every Tuesday, new items are featured as the Weekly Deals, most of these items are discounted 25% for the week, check them out HERE.
- Would you like to be notified when I update my blog? You can receive updates for my blog by following me on Bloglovin via Facebook or Email, click HERE to get started.
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.