Here's a little treat I included in the orders from a recent workshop. They are called Sour Cream Containers and they are really easy to make.
Add Sticky Strip to both long sides and one short side.
Remove the protective layers on the Sticky Strip and attach the short sides together to create a tube. Pinch one end together to create a pouch, fill with a few treats and pinch the open end together opposite of the first end.
I created my tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I used a 1-1/2" wide strip so the tag is a bit smaller. I stamped it with one of the flower images from the Petal Parade Sale-a-bration set and then used the "I Like You" greeting from the You're Lovely Sale-a-bration set.
The bottom edge of the tag is a skinny strip of Basic Black that I cut with the small scallop blade, rotary cutting attachment and my Stampin' Trimmer. I punched a hole in one end and attached the tag with a bit of the Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim Ribbon.
Order these products in my online store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
- Only 14 days left to Sale-a-brate, click to download the Sale-a-bration flyer Download Sab-flyer
- 25th Anniversary Best of stamp sets available through March 31st, click HERE for more info on how you can earn a FREE stamps by purchasing these sets.
- Every Tuesday, new items are featured as the Weekly Deals, most of these items are discounted 25% for the week, check them out HERE.
- Would you like to be notified when I update my blog? You can receive updates for my blog by following me on Bloglovin via Facebook or Email, click HERE to get started.
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.