Fun card created with the If the Broom Fits stamp set, notice the strip of Black Glimmer Paper near the left edge....this stuff is super sparkly!
Stamps: 139693W If the Broom Fits
Paper: 133677 Tangelo Twist Cardstock, 121045 Basic Black Cardstock, 101650 Very Vanilla Cardstock, 139584 Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper, 139605 Black Glimmer Paper.
Ink: 132708 Memento Tuxedo Black
Tangelo Twist Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Basic Black Cardstock - 4 ½” x 3 ½”
Black Glimmer Paper - 5 ½” x 1”
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper - 4 x 3” (Striped Pattern)
Very Vanilla Cardstock - scrap for greeting banner
1. Cover the greeting on the "If the Broom Fits" image with scotch tape. Ink it up in the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, REMOVE the tape and stamp image onto the striped DSP.
2. Clean the stamp! - Place a piece of Scotch Tape along the bottom on the brooms, ink the greeting portion in the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, remove the tape and stamp the greeting on the scrap of Very Vanilla.
3. Cut the greeting out and snip the ends to create a banner.
4 Attach the 4 ½” x 3 ½” piece of Black Cardstock to the base, then add the glimmer paper near the left edge. **Tip: Use Fast Fuse Adhesive to adhere your glimmer paper as well as the DSP over the Glimmer Paper as it will stick great!
5. Use Fast Fuse to attach the stamped Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black layer.
6. Add the banner below the main image.
August Hostess code - please enter this code - 2BZWPJB6
when you place your online orders in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
I will send you a FREE gift if your merchandise total is over $35
to thank you for shopping with me!!
**Please note, if your order is over $150,
please don't use the code and take the hostess rewards for yourself.
Now taking reservations for my Holiday Catalog Product Shares, click HERE for all the details.