Love this card!! I have been on a Watermelon Wonder kick for the past week and this is the second card I have done using it. I posted THIS CARD yesterday and it also uses Watermelon Wonder.
Today's card also pairs Watermelon Wonder with Basic Black so the colors just jump out at you.
I am using the Rose Wonder Bundle which includes the Rose Wonder Stamp Set and the Rose Garden Thinlits. Ordering Bundles saves you 15%!!
Rose Wonder Photopolymer Bundle 
I have the measurements and instructions below the photo. I did use Black Stampin' Emboss Powder on the greeting to give it a bit of dimension.
138334 Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 5 x 4-1/4 for rose die cut, scrap for greeting
131201 Pear Pizzazz 5 x 4-1/4 for rose die cut
121045 Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
1. Run the Watermelon Wonder and Pear Pizzazz layers through the Big Shot Machine using the Magnetic Platform and Precision Base Plate.
2. Place the die with the cardstock still in it on the foam pad included with the Big Shot Die Brush, roll the brush over the die to remove the excess die cut pieces.
3. Trim the rose from the Watermelon Wonder and the leaves from the Pear Pizzazz.
4. Add them to the Basic Black layer where shown using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Adhere this layer to the main card base.
5. Rub scrap of Watermelon Wonder with the Embossing Buddy, ink label image in Versamark and stamp on the scrap, sprinkle with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and shake off the excess.
6. Ink greeting and stamp inside the label image, sprinkle with the embossing powder, shake off the excess and set using the Heat Tool.
7. Crop the greeting with the coordinating die in the Rose Garden Thinlits set.
8. Add the greeting to your card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
February Host Code - please enter this code -6CTXYUZP
when you place your online orders in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
I will send you a FREE gift if your merchandise total is over $35
to thank you for shopping with me!!
**Please note, if your order is over $150,
please don't use the code and take the hostess rewards for yourself.
Only 11 more days to earn these two stamp sets and Designer Series Paper FREE with your $50 orders. You earn one FREE item with each $50 in merchandise you order. You can choose from these three soon to be retired items of the other eight items currently available.
Check out all 11 Sale-a-bration items.