Halloween week continues with this adorable gift bag created with our Gift Bag Punch Board. Instead of buying bags for small treats and gifts, create them in a variety of sizes using the cardstock or Designer Series Paper of your choice. The Gift Bag Punch Board makes it super simple to create gift bags in varying sizes. All you have to do is punch, score, and adhere.
* Makes bags 2" deep in heights from 4" to 10" tall
* Makes bags in 3 widths: 2-5/8", 3-1/8", 3-5/8"
* Lightweight and portable
* Has a fold-away score extender and a scoring tool that tucks into a convenient storage slot
* Measurements printed on the board
* Instructions included
Basic Black - 9” x 12”
Tangelo Twist - 4-1/2” x 3”
Typeset Designer Series Paper - 3-1/4” x 7”
Black Glimmer Paper - 5” x 3”
Silver 1/8” ribbon - 12”
Optional: Scraps of Silver Glimmer paper and/or Silver Foil sheet
1. Create tall LARGE gift bag following instructions on Gift Bag Punch Board (lwatch the video below) and assemble using Tear & Tape adhesive. Adhere Typeset DSP to front of bag and use reverse punch on Gift Bag Punch Board to punch holes in the middle of the front of the bag (Hint: Use pointer on reverse punch to indicate the center line from the top of the bag and punch once)
2. Mix 2 parts black embossing powder with 1 part Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Stamp “Trick or Treat” onto Tangelo Twist card stock using Versamark and emboss with powder mix. Cut out using Lots of Labels Framelits.
3. Layer your stamped image over the next size label cut from Black Glimmer Paper and add to the bag using Dimensionals. Tie ribbon at top after putting in your Halloween treats!
4. Optional: Punch 3 stars and a moon from Glimmer paper and/or Foil sheets and adhere to bag
September Hostess code - please enter this code - KNUWR2Y7
when you place your online orders in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
I will send you a FREE gift if your merchandise total is over $35
to thank you for shopping with me!!
**Please note, if your order is over $150,
please don't use the code and take the hostess rewards for yourself.
Here is the video showing you how to assemble the Gift Bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board
Today is the last day!!
If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Details: Through September 10, 2015, use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
BONUS - my subscribers receive a FREE tutorial every month showing them some alternative projects they can do with their kits