The Park Lane Designer Series Paper is retiring and here is a fun card using a couple of different patterns along with the Feel Goods and Beautiful Bunch stamp sets.
Daffodil Delight base 41/4" x 11, 2 each 3" x 3"
Old Olive 4" x 2-3/4", 3" x 3"
Whisper White 3-3/4" x 2-1/2"
Soft Suede scrap – flower middle
Park Lane Designer Series Paper 2-1/2"x 4", 4" x 5-1/4"
1. Score Daffodil Delight card base at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2", fold a in zig zag pattern and add Park Lane Designer Series Paper as shown
2. Stamp greeting in Blackberry Bliss onto Whisper White and adhere to Old Olive layer and attach to card base taking care not to add excess adhesive.
3. Stamp two flowers onto Daffodil Delight squares using Daffodil Delight Ink and punch out with Fun Flower Punch. Clean your stamp and ink it in the Old Olive and stamp it on the Old Olive piece and punch out.
4. Stamp flower middle onto Soft Suede scrap with Soft Suede ink, punch with 7/8” Scallop Circle Punch
5. Cut three petals off of the Old Olive flower to make the leaves and assemble flower using a Stampin' Dimensional under the flower middle and adhere to card front.
Order these supplies at www.shoppingwithbarb.com