Bold card using some retiring items.
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
Back to Black Designer Series Paper (4” x 5-1/4”)
Whisper White crd stock (3-1/2” x 4-3/4”)
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (scraps for punching butterflies)
1. Fold the Whisper White card base in half.
2. Layer the Back to Black Designer Series Paper mat onto the folded card.
3. Using the Hexagon Punch, randomly punch three times on the right side of the Whisper White mat.
4. Stamp the sentiment from the Four You Stamp Set on the bottom left using Bermuda Bay ink.
5. Adhere white mat to the folded card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Punch three butterflies using the Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches.
7. Add a row of rhinestones to the bodies, adhere them to the card using Glue Dots.
One color per month, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron.
If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Details: Through June 10, 2015, use the code SAVE50 to Join Paper Pumpkin and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).