Here is a quick card you can make to say thanks for the wonderful Christmas gifts you will receive this year.
I cut a piece of Crumb Cake to 7 x 5 and folded it in half so it would fit in our Crumb Cake Notecard Envelopes. I added a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 panel of Old Olive that was embossed with our Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The Santa image was stamped in Crumb Cake and punched out with the 2-1/2 Circle Punch and then a Cherry Cobbler layer was created with the Circles Collection Framelits.
The greeting is from Petite Pairs and it is punched out with our Scallop Oval Punch and paper pierced with the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. A bit of Burlap Ribbon peeks out from the back of the circles to add some dimension.
Order the supplies to create this card in my online store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
- Santa's List Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Santa's List Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Petite Pairs – Clear-Mount Stamp
- Petite Pairs Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch
- Scallop Oval Punch
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
- Paper-Piercing Tool
- Stampin' Pierce Mat
- 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
- Note Card Envelopes-Crumb Cake
Some great finds on the Weekly Deals page – check them out at wwwshoppingwithbarb.com