Simple Circle Snowman, try saying that five times fast!! I received this card in a swap and I love it!!
This simple snowman is created with our 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch and the Cupcake Builder Punch. The edges of his head are sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and the nose is easily hand cut. His scarf is a piece of our Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon secured with a Vintage Brad.
This snowman would be adorable as a gift tag or on a Gift Card Holder.
Stamps Sassy Salutations Clear 126707 or Wood 126705
En Francais 109521
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Accessories: 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch (eyes), Cupcake Builder PUnch (mouth), Finishing Touches Edgelits
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Scallop Dots Ribbon, Vintage Brads
- Shop 24/7 in my Online Store - Earn hostess dollars with orders of $150 or more! Check the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Join me for some Stampin' Fun! – My Calendar of Events
- For every $50 you spend with me, you earn a Barb's Bonus Buck. Get more details HERE.
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month.
- Join my team of demonstrators with a customisable Starter Kit for only $99 and receive a FREE set of ink pads if you do so by December 16th!!
How would you like to display this AWESOME piece of holiday art in your home this season. You Can!!! I have three of these completed trays ready to ship out. Give it as a gift or keep it for yourself.
Join my mailing list to receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas!
Through January 2nd, 2031, get your favorite single stamps. SEE THEM HERE!