Love this technique, we learned it in my clubs and in Technique Geeks Class this month and everyone loved it!!
We used the Wonderfall stamp set (Cear #128087 or Wood #128084) from the Holiday Catalog and the Color Coach helped me choose the colors- More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Night of Navy. The Color Coach is a wonderful tool and if you don't have one, you should get one. 🙂
The dimensions of the layers are as follows:
Neutral (in this case, I used Very Vanilla)
2 x 3 1/4
3 x 4 1/4
4 x 5 1/4
Colored Card Stock (I used Night of navy)
2 1/4 x 3 1/2
3 1/4 x 4 1/2
4 1/4 x 8 1/2 (base folded in half)
We also added a Brushed Bronze Designer Button that is laced with skinny strips of Champagne Glimmer Paper. The greeting is from the Made For You stamp set (Clear #126342 or Wood #126340) and fits perfectly in the Large Oval Punch. Another piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper is cut with one of the pennants from the Bitty Banners Framelits and layered on an Scallop Oval Punch out in Cajun Craze.
- Shop 24/7 in my Online Store - Earn hostess dollars with orders of $150 or more! Check the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 80% off!
- Join me for some Stampin' Fun! – My Calendar of Events
- For every $50 you spend with me, you earn a Barb's Bonus Buck. Get more details HERE.
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE the Extreme Monthly project Tutorial each month.
- Join my team of demonstrators with a customisable Starter Kit for only $99!!
Join my mailing list to receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas!
Free Festive Piercing Pack with purchase in October, get the DETAILS HERE!
NEW stamps added to this list!!! For a limited time, get your favorite single stamps from three sets. SEE THEM HERE!