Last day of my Week of Halloween projects. This Halloween card is what I call a fun fold. The front of the card is half the height of a regular card, love it!!
Basic Black CS: 4-1/4 x 11
Tangerine Tango CS: 3-3/4 x 5
Old Olive CS: 2-1/4 x 6
Whisper White: 2 x 4; 3/8 x 4
Metallic Silver Thread: 36”
1. Score Basic Black CS at 5-1/2; fold to form card base.
2. Trim Basic Black CS at 2” to score line. Trim away 2” strip leaving 2-1/4 as card base front.
3. Punch top corners of Tangerine Tango CS using the ‘scallop’ punch of the Curvy Corner Trio punch.
4. Stamp punched piece with “eyes”, “trees”, and “raven” images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Adhere to inside of card base.
5. Stamp “potion” images onto Whisper White CS piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Cut out each.
6. Die cut 2 medium Tags and 1 larger Tag from Old Olive CS using Big Shot and Tags & Labels Framelits.
7. Add cut “potion” images to die cut tags using Dimensionals.
8. Loop/twist Silver Metallic Thread behind the largest ‘tag’. Add unit to card front using Dimensionals; Add remaining two tags to card front using Dimensionals.
9. Stamp ‘sentiment’ on Whisper White CS strip using Black ink. Dove tail the ends and distress with bone folder to create ‘wave’. Add to card front using Dimensionals.
September Hostess code – please enter this code – KNUWR2Y7
when you place your online orders in my store www.shoppingwithbarb.com
I will send you a FREE gift if your merchandise total is over $35
to thank you for shopping with me!!
**Please note, if your order is over $150,
please don't use the code and take the hostess rewards for yourself.
The Holiday Catalog is here, view it online HERE.
View the individual products in my online store HERE.