BARB'S TIP: To make the perfect pennant, I cut up the middle of my strip about 1" and then cut from each corner up to the top of the cut. Works out every time!!!
Here is a close-up of the Googlie at the top of my ribbon treatment. I punched the shape with one of the punches from the Little Labels Punch Pack and added the Googlie to it for a fun embellishment.
Order all of your Halloween Treat Supplies in my Online Store.
Wicked Cool (spider web) Clear 120600 or Wood 118738
Delightful Dozen (greeting) Clear 122652 or Wood 122650
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper 126906, Basic Black Basic Gray and Tangerine Tango card stocks
Little Labels Punch Pack 126881, Googlies 127539,
1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon 127837
- Shop 24/7 in my Online Store - Earn hostess dollars with orders of $150 or more! Check the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Join me for some Stampin' Fun! – My Calendar of Events
- For every $50 you spend with me, you earn a Barb's Bonus Buck. Get more details HERE.
- Join my Coast to Coast Stampin' Buddies and receive FREE step-by-step tutorials each month.
- Purchase your Dauber Box HERE.
- Join my team of demonstrators with a customisable Starter Kit for only $99 and receive a FREE Hallopween Printer's Tray!!