This is a card that we did in a few of my workshops this month. I love the color combination, so bright and springy!!
The Bashful Blue layer was run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder. We stamped the large flower image in the With All My Heart set in Melon Mambo ink onto Melon Mambo card stock. It was then punched out with the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The middle is Pretty in Pink ink stamped on Whisper White card stock and I added a small blue Ice Circle Rhinestone to the middle. The Bashful Blue Grosgrain ribbon is wrapped around and adhererd to the back. The greeting is stamped in Old Olive.
Lookie, lookie, you can turn this card to the vertical position you get a flower complete with stem and leaves. Thanks to Vicki to pointing this out to me at her workshop on Friday night. 🙂
- The Starter Kits are 15% off, Click HERE to view them.
- Add an any price stamp set to your kit.
- Receive the next two months of card kits from me. You can use these for your personal cards or for your first event!!
- Your quarterly minimum of only $300 is not due until June 30th.
- You will receive a 30% discount on your first hostess order within 45 days.
- Access to the brand new Stampin' Connection an online community for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.
- You will join my team of stampers from all over the country and have access to our team Yahoo Group.
- You will have access to me to answer your questions and help you make your time as a demonstrator whatever you want it to be.
Thanks for stopping by today!!