Here's a little treat I included in the orders from a recent workshop. They are called Sour Cream Containers and they are really easy to make.
Start with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper. I chose the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
Add Sticky Strip to both long sides and one short side.
Remove the protective layers on the Sticky Strip and attach the short sides together to create a tube. Pinch one end together to create a pouch, fill with a few treats and pinch the open end together opposite of the first end.
I created my tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I used a 1-1/2" wide strip so the tag is a bit smaller. I stamped it with one of the flower images from the Petal Parade Sale-a-bration set and then used the "I Like You" greeting from the You're Lovely Sale-a-bration set.
The bottom edge of the tag is a skinny strip of Basic Black that I cut with the small scallop blade, rotary cutting attachment and my Stampin' Trimmer. I punched a hole in one end and attached the tag with a bit of the Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim Ribbon.
Order these products in my online store at www.shoppingwithbarb.com
- Only 14 days left to Sale-a-brate, click to download the Sale-a-bration flyer Download Sab-flyer
- 25th Anniversary Best of stamp sets available through March 31st, click HERE for more info on how you can earn a FREE stamps by purchasing these sets.
- Every Tuesday, new items are featured as the Weekly Deals, most of these items are discounted 25% for the week, check them out HERE.
- Would you like to be notified when I update my blog? You can receive updates for my blog by following me on Bloglovin via Facebook or Email, click HERE to get started.
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration and receive and extra $25 in product in your kit. The kit gives you $150 in product for only $99. Click HERE to read more.